
This is the trip I look forward to most each year. We get to leave home and stay together for a fun weekend just us girls. This year we went to Newport Beach, Cal. I enjoy our conversations best, but eating out, playing games, walking on the beach, shopping, movies, etc. are a close second. The weekend goes so fast and it's hard to have it end. I am so sad that it is over, but I am sooooo glad that it happened! I love you girlies!!!
As I look at these pictures, I can't help but think what it will be like when I start this tradition with my own four girls! Sooooooo FUN!!! How do we take so many pictures each time??? I guess because we are all taking them at different times. Click HERE to see our fun trip.
2 comments:
I love this shot of you, your sisters and your mother. So very wonderful to be born into such a great family with such a terrific Mom. Glad you had a great time!
How blessed you are to create such amazing memories with your sisters and mom. From the first time I met the Holladay family I knew there was something special there. Thank you for sharing your family and memories with us.
Post a Comment