Monday, January 02, 2012

New Years Eve!


We celebrated New Year's Eve with some friends who live an hour south of us. We met Aaron, the husband, on our mission so that's pretty cool. We had a fabulous time with them and our kids had a blast. We ate great food, played games, and enjoyed each other's company. I can't believe how happy Brooke was all night for staying up so late. Pics are HERE. What a great year it's been. Looking forward to another great year. Here's to 2012! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

So did you go down to their house? I'm confused because sometimes I think I see pictures of them in your house and sometimes I don't recognize the room. Whatever--it looks like you had a good time all together.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Stumbled onto your blog, but I confess, I <3 your photos! What a cute family; reminds me of my own! :) All the best!

Pour partager ma mode said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.