Tuesday, July 26, 2011

St. George

We left AZ for good and came to St. George to visit my mom and dad. We are on our way to Salt Lake to stay for a couple of weeks. This is our transition stage where the house is being packed and we will meet our things in Ohio when we arrive in August. Kind of hard to really feel like we are moving when all I did was pack for our vacation. Crazy!
Goin' Swimmin'
My girls love the tubes!
St. George has these new fountains and river they made for pure entertainment.
I feel like Emilee looks like a Mermaid here.
Baby enjoyed watching
My mom and dad with us too!
Movie night at the park.

I took some pics of my youngest two while they were swinging on the canopy swing.


2 comments:

Shivanthy.Fernando said...

Nice Blog Nicely done.

Visit My blog Thanks

http://vfsdf.blogspot.com/

Letterpress said...

Such good pictures of your kids--love that last one of Danielle laughing. I'm glad you had a good time.