Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Trip to Cincinatti - Mason

Our new home is going to be in Mason, OH. Last weekend I went there to see the area and spend some quality time with just Matt and I. We had a great time together with great entertainment and amazing food! It's so fun to move to new areas across the country. The culture is so different everywhere. What a great opportunity and experience this is going to be for our family. We are Excited!
First things first, going to see our new home we bought.
I was impressed. Love it! Matt did a great job finding this!
Then we went to see the girls school. Holy Moly! The girls schools are HUGE! The High School in Mason honestly looked like a college. Matt and I both were Amazed. This building is only for the first graders. They have their own building and an amazing playground just for them. Again, I was very impressed!

Matt and I went bowling. Both of us love to bowl. So here we are.
I got a picture of Matt in his finest pose!
We did a lot of sight seeing this trip. We stopped to see this beautiful Catholic church building up on the hill. It was locked so we couldn't go inside.
I love the sculptres of Luke, John, and Mark. Matthew is on the other side.


Matt and I with the city behind us. We were on our way to the airport. Until we meet again.

7 comments:

Alice said...

The schools are huge? What about your house? Seriously, in our city that house would be about $8 mil. Not I'm not ever exaggerating.

Kari said...

AMAZING! What a beautiful place. We always enjoyed the adventure of finding out where everything was located. Then when people came to visit we could show them around. You and Matt are good at that.

Letterpress said...

I'm glad you like bowling--you'll fit right into the territory. The first weekend we moved to Racine WI, no one was around--no one in the restaurants, the malls--it was like a ghost town. Until we drove by the bowling alley, that is. EVERYONE was at the bowling alley!

Your house and the girls' schools all look terrific--I'm always amazed at the size of public buildings in places other than our temperate climate--they have to enclose everything because of winter weather. I'm just not used to that!

Glad things went well--
E.

lonnyanddeanne said...

So excited for you guys!! Love you

Ana Maria Nedelcu said...

what a beautiful family! congratulation!
http://magicfoto.blogspot.com/

Kristine said...

Wow!! That school is just 1st graders? We are sure going to miss you around here. Your house is gorgeous!

Nickie said...

I stumpbled across your blog today and see you'll be moving to Cincy soon. We live in Cincinnati and Love it!!! check out blog sometime to see some great things we do here!
Nickie
www.cincywhitehousenews.blogspot.com