
One of the exciting things about Matt working in sales with a corporate company is the opportunity to move around and live in many different cities. Matt got a promotion with P&G which will move us to Cincinatti. Procter and Gamble's Headquarters are there so we knew we would make this stop at some point. It will be a fun adventure. We will miss all of our friends and family. Ohio seems so far away. We will move in the summer after Dani's surgery. In the meantime, Matt will be working here and there. We will sell our house here and buy a house on that end. The next few months will be very BUSY!

We found a new home for Sammy. He will not be moving with us. We decided to leave him in warm and sunny Phoenix. Bye, bye Sammy, we will miss you! Thanks Jones' for providing such a great home for him.

Megan is closest to Sammy. She spent lots of time with him after preschool. This is her with one of the tricks she's taught him - the shake.

Ems playing with Sammy.
When we took Sammy to his new home, I realized I didn't have any pics of Dani with Sammy.


Rocco and Rosie took Matt and I out to dinner to celebrate Matt's promotion. We will miss living by family. Matt With Dani at dinner. Her shirt says... I get my good looks from Daddy. :)
Sammy was gone by the time The Charons stayed with us and it's a good thing because this little guy does not like dogs. But he does love babies. Riley is absolutely in love with Dani. It is so cute to see him with her. Precious!
Seriously? This really happened? Baby fell asleep while playing. Well, it was her bedtime. Matt put her down to play for a few minutes and this is what he came back to. Will someone please put baby Dani to bed?



5 comments:
Congrats on the promotion and the move! Will you be able to stop by in MN on your way?
Wow!! I guess you all did know that you would be moving at some point. Congrats! How exciting! Now, I wish we could get rid of our dog too...but yeah, we're not moving. I'm jealous you get to head east...my guess is now you get even more samples:)
Okay...the pictures of Sammy make me want to cry. Especially the one with ALL three of your girls. I'm glad he will be loved in his new home too.
I would be happy to put Dani to bed. I would love to hold her just for a little while.
I'm determined more than ever to make sure I see you before you move! What an exciting adventure for your family!
I love the name of your new tow: The Queen City. I hope over time you'll show us the cool places you discover as you get to know Cinncinati.
I thought the pix of the girls were really cute--fun to see them always. I appreciate your posting them.
:)E.
Post a Comment