Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Everyone!

Valentines this year was SUPER fun!
The girls had their parties and valentines.
They got cute new outfits and watches from us.
Then they got to go play at friends house all night!

Megan's box she made to put her Valentines in.
Emilee was making hers in her class at school.
Dani's First Valentines!

SWEET Baby!


Love her BUM! :)
Here's Brookee! How can I forget about her. She is our little trouble maker. :) It's just the stage. She is sooooo BUSY!!!

***Below pics are all taken from our camera on our phone.

Matt and I went out to dinner at AHSO! We both LOVE sushi. :)
The hostess gave a rose to Matt to give to me. What a great idea!
We went shopping and found all kinds of great deals.
Talk about a BIG bow! What if I put this on my baby?
Now that's a bow bigger than her head.

I wish you could see Dani's face in this pic.
She is smiling and laughing. :)

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

Fun to see all the activities that you did on Valentine's Day. I so enjoy seeing the smiles and fun things you guys do--and you're soooo quick at getting them up! I love it all!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too--did you get the e-Valentine I sent? (some did, some didn't)

Kari said...

Happy Valentines to you all! I really like the outfits all your girls are in. It's so good to see Dani without the arm bands on. I think she is going to have blue eyes for sure! Love you guys. XOXO