Sunday, October 17, 2010

What A Surprise!!!

My sisters all drove down from Utah to surprise me after having my baby. I was in total shock! I was soooooooo happy to see them. My mom was so happy too! They are so sweet to do this. They had to organize and sacrifice a lot in order to make it work. Two of them missed their bike race they had planned on. What sisterly LOVE! What an experience I will always remember. Thank you so much for coming!!! I appreciate all of your love and support.
You guys mean the world to me!
In Shock that they are really here!
In the morning right after waking up.

My three beautiful sisters with precious baby Dani.

1 comment:

HomemadeMother said...

I also have three sisters, and I know we would all do the same thing for each other. Whenever one of us has a baby, the other three do whatever we can to help out and just be present. New babies are the best!