
It's been so much fun watching Emilee play T-ball. Matt takes her most the time and they have a great time spending it together. Emilee is such an adventurous girl and she is so competitive that sports is the perfect place for her. She is on a great team with lots of boys and one other girl. They have fabulous coaches. She has done a great job and we are really proud of her.
Emilee batting up at practice.






4 comments:
Terrific! I love seeing these little slices of life of your children. Thanks for posting them.
That is the cutest thing ever! This post brings back childhood memories. T-ball is so much fun. I can't wait till next year when we will have a little T- baller :) I love her smile. She is adorable!
Awesome, she holds the bat just like her daddy!
Way to go - Emilee!! We loved being able to come to one of your games.
Post a Comment