Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooke!


Brooke celebrated her One year old Birthday yesterday! This year went so fast and she has been such a good baby. She went her whole first year not getting sick once! I didn't even know this was possible in a baby. She is so content with life. She has been such a joy to be around. We all just want to eat her up! :) She had such a fun day and Emilee and Megan had just as much fun celebrating with her. We took a bunch of pics that are on our website. Click HERE to see them. Happy Birthday Brookee!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Letterpress said...

Crikey! I missed this one--we'll call later on today--calendar malfunction/human malfunction. She looks so cute!

Kari said...

Such a HAPPY baby!!
We wished we could be closer to give birthday hugs and kisses. Brooke is very well loved and adored. What a little doll! :)

Lopez-kids said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!! She is so cute, just like her sisters! I can't believe she has not been sick! Healthy, happy girl!!

Emily said...

Wow! it has been a year already! Happy Birthday, Brooke!