Brookee is all over the place now that she is approaching one. Just like my other two girls, these next couple of years are my hardest. They are so curious and like to get themselves into lots of trouble. But because they don't know any better it gets frustrating. I love to capture some of the moments though.
Here she has gotten down some of my Valentine decorations and she is caught up in it.
Brooke loves to come over to Sammy's territory and explore.
Here she is in the cupboard where the doggy door is that goes outside. She doesn't need me to open the door to go out to play, she'll just goes out whenever she feels like it.
Hi MOM!





6 comments:
Makes me want to jump in the car and drive over and give her some hugs and kisses--great post! Thanks for putting these up so the grandmas can see darling Brooke.
love the location of the doggy door! so convenient for the dog and the kids, it sounds like!
That is so cute.
I love that your doggy door is hidden what I great idea.
Doogy door in the cupboard?! That is awesome! Oh, and Brooke is so cute as always! Love the uh oh picture!
The uh-oh picture is a classic. This really is a fun and exhausting stage!
I cannot believe how much hair Brooke has. She looks so much older! She also looks just as independent as your other girls!
Post a Comment