Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Big Surprise huh? Matt and I are expecting our third girl, due March 6, 2009. We are really excited about it. Girls have so much more fun! :) Life is good and we just wanted you all to know our BIG news. Now for names... there are just soooooo many girl names that I like.

19 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! You needed to have 3 girls to balance out our 3 boys. Poor Matt...surrounded by all that estrogen!

navigate said...

Another congratulations. When is the due date?

Scrappycook said...

Congrats! Girl clothes are way more fun!

Emily said...

Congrats! So good to talk to you today! You're awesome. Love ya!

The Blakes said...

I missed the memo that you were even pregnant...what a great friend I am! Congrats!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am so excited for you!!!! What's nice is that you have lots of girl stuff now which means you are already prepared and knowing you and how organized you are it will make life easier. I know you were hoping boy, but what a blessing to have 3 beautiful daughters. Congrats Kim and Matt:) Thanks for sharing the fun news.

Jessica said...

So exciting!

AmyL. said...

Yeah! A house full of girls!
Congratulations Kim and Matt! Hope your feeling better Kim.

Claire said...

Congratulations You Guys!! I guess you will have to try at least one more time for a boy! ;)

Minnesota Preators said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you....call me anytime you want to discuss the names with an impartial party. I love to talk about them! So great to talk to you yesterday...we miss you!

collinanddani said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Are you guys coming up to Utah for the holidays? If so give us a call so we can meet up!

Alice said...

COngratulations. Here's to futures proms, dates with bad boys and planning weddings:)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. Atleast these two little girls we are having will be close in age! Congrats! Barb

Alyssa said...

Good for you guys!! Congrats!

Girls Rule said...

Yea Kim!! We are right there with ya and we LOVE it and so does BJ!!!! Congrats! Call when you are ever in UT!!

Letterpress said...

Yay!!!!
love,
Elizabeth

Lanae said...

trust me...three of a kind is the best way to go! she will be one spoiled little princess. congrats.

The Welker Family said...

You are not making our hopes for a boy look any higher! We are totally due at the same time! Congrats! I didn't even know. We find out in a couple of weeks what we are having. Girls are fun, I have to agree!

the Painters said...

How bout a tripple wedding in about 25 years?