Emilee and Megan get their haircuts today. Grandma got her haircut with Emilee.I love taking pictures of the back of their hair. The front just doesn't show it all. This was Megan's first haircut. The two girls together. They love their new shorter hairstyles.
They are so cute! I love their cute summer cuts! I love the Easter Bunny pics too! I think that Dani would have been screaming in that picture if I would have attempted an Easter bunny visit. How did I get such a wimp of a child when I am so totally buff? :) I liked the pagent pictures too. We saw Brian in the temple the next day and he told us that your kids were excited to see him.
I love the girls new hair cuts. Emilee's hair has such a cute style going on and your girls are so cute. The pictures with the Easter bunny are so cute too.
4 comments:
The girls look so cute with their new haircuts! We miss you out here - card class just isn't that same without you!
Adorable!! They look so cute, like little ladies!! :-)
They are so cute! I love their cute summer cuts! I love the Easter Bunny pics too! I think that Dani would have been screaming in that picture if I would have attempted an Easter bunny visit. How did I get such a wimp of a child when I am so totally buff? :) I liked the pagent pictures too. We saw Brian in the temple the next day and he told us that your kids were excited to see him.
I love the girls new hair cuts. Emilee's hair has such a cute style going on and your girls are so cute. The pictures with the Easter bunny are so cute too.
Post a Comment