Wednesday, January 09, 2008


After leaving Eagan, MN we spent The Christmas Holiday in California with Matt's side of the family. It's was weird going from 10 degrees to 60 degrees. Even weirder leaving the snow and visiting the beach. But we are not complaining! Pictures of our trip are on our website. Click here to see them. We then spent The NEW YEAR in our new home. We had some friends up to celebrate with us and we had a very enjoyable time. Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Lanae said...

who's the cute boy behind ya?! Thanks for a fun New Years Eve.
the jones

Kimberly said...

The girl behind us is even cuter! :)

The Welker Family said...

I love you hats! Hey, I need to call you. When we were talking the other day and got disconnected I tried to call you back later but our phone line was not working for almost 2 days. I'll try to call you later.

Angee said...

So dang cute!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Fun! Seeing these pics brings back some fun New Years parties with Matt:) and the gang. We are so exicted that you are back in AZ and exicted to see your home soon. It was fun seeing you at the park and your girls are so cute.

Crystal said...

Welcome back!!!

Kelly said...

So fun to find this! Can't wait to see more pics of the house -- hope you all are doing well, we sure miss you!