I love your blog. Your girls look so beautiful as always and I love their costumes. Mariyah really wanted to be Ariel....but I had already bought her Cinderella because that's what she wanted to be 1st. I am so happy that you have a blog now too. Take care
I love that picture on the top of your blog of the back of your little girls! So cute! Love the costumes and LOVE the fact that you are now a blogger :)
Cute Halloween Pictures!! I stink at the blogger, but have one. The kids looked cute. You guys also look GREAT!! how funny. Here is our blog: hawker-family.blogspot.com Miss you Kim. Kim Duluth is one of the places BJ was. Want to see it sometime.
7 comments:
you guys look great! i'm so glad you guys have a blog! ours is: theklips.blogspot.com
I love your blog. Your girls look so beautiful as always and I love their costumes. Mariyah really wanted to be Ariel....but I had already bought her Cinderella because that's what she wanted to be 1st. I am so happy that you have a blog now too. Take care
Very cute girls! I love Emilee's hair all red. I can't quite tell what Matt is though......but you sure do look wicked Kim!
You are very sassy, Kim! I'm so glad you started a blog! Your girls are cuter than ever!
I love that picture on the top of your blog of the back of your little girls! So cute! Love the costumes and LOVE the fact that you are now a blogger :)
Kimmy,
Cute Halloween Pictures!! I stink at the blogger, but have one. The kids looked cute. You guys also look GREAT!! how funny. Here is our blog: hawker-family.blogspot.com Miss you Kim. Kim Duluth is one of the places BJ was. Want to see it sometime.
Your kids are gorgeous! Your pics are cute!
Post a Comment